skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Merkts
This blog will follow the busy life of the Merkt Family of 5.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Happy Holidays from Marissa and Bryce
Bryce and Marissa wish all their family and friends a fun filled, warm and Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Merkt kids
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(26)
▼
December
(2)
Chloe's 2nd Christmas
Happy Holidays from Marissa and Bryce
►
July
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
About Me
Katt
I'm a proud mom of 3 beautiful children. I am so lucky to experience various lifestages at the same time. I am so luck to have Marissa, Bryce and Chloe as my kids.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment